Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Twelve Days of Klingon Christmas

The Twelve Days of Klingon Christmas


The first day of Klingon Christmas
My true love sent to me
A painstick to the ribs.





The second day of Klingon Christmas
My true love sent to me
Two glommers, and
A painstick to the ribs.





The third day of Klingon Christmas
My true love sent to me
Three Mek’leths,
Two glommers, and
A painstick to the ribs.





The fourth day of Klingon Christmas
My true love sent to me
Four mind sifters,
Three Mek’leths,
Two glommers, and
A painstick to the ribs.





The fifth day of Klingon Christmas
My true love sent to me
Five Bat’leths,
Four mind sifters,
Three Mek’leths,
Two glommers, and
A painstick to the ribs.





The sixth day of Klingon Christmas
My true love sent to me
Six targs a-snarling,
Five Bat’leths,
Four mind sifters,
Three Mek’leths,
Two glommers, and
A painstick to the ribs.





The seventh day of Klingon Christmas
My true love sent to me
Seven Cardassians a-molting,
Six targs a-snarling,
Five Bat’leths,
Four mind sifters,
Three Mek’leths,
Two glommers, and
A painstick to the ribs.






The eighth day of Klingon Christmas
My true love sent to me
Eight Dabo girls a-betting,
Seven Cardassians a-molting,
Six targs a-snarling,
Five Bat’leths,
Four mind sifters,
Three Mek’leths,
Two glommers, and
A painstick to the ribs.





On the ninth day of Klingon Christmas
My true love sent to me
Nine redshirts dying,
Eight Dabo girls a-betting,
Seven Cardassians a-molting,
Six targs a-snarling,
Five Bat’leths,
Four mind sifters,
Three Mek’leths,
Two glommers, and
A painstick to the ribs.





The tenth day of Klingon Christmas
My true love sent to me
Ten birds-of-prey decloaking,
Nine redshirts dying,
Eight Dabo girls a-betting,
Seven Cardassians a-molting,
Six targs a-snarling,
Five Bat’leths,
Four mind sifters,
Three Mek’leths,
Two glommers, and
A painstick to the ribs.





The eleventh day of Klingon Christmas
My true love sent to me
Eleven Orion animal women dancing,
Ten birds-of-prey decloaking,
Nine redshirts dying,
Eight Dabo girls a-betting,
Seven Cardassians a-molting,
Six targs a-snarling,
Five Bat’leths,
Four mind sifters,
Three Mek’leths,
Two glommers, and
A painstick to the ribs.





The twelfth day of Klingon Christmas
My true love sent to me
Twelve Q’s a smirking,
Eleven Orion animal women dancing,
Ten birds-of-prey decloaking ,
Nine redshirts dying,
Eight Dabo girls a-betting,
Seven Cardassians a-molting,
Six targs a-snarling,
Five Bat’leths,
Four mind sifters,
Three Mek’leths,
Two glommers, and
A painstick ot the ribs.

No comments:

Post a Comment