1. I have a habit of cracking my knuckels, as much as it may creep people out I feel that if my joints get stiff I must relieve the pressure on them.
2. I am 28 years old and have never learned to drive, or gotten my driver's licence.
3. I have been to North Carolina, Maine, and Las Vegas, Nevada in my travels.
4. When I first got a computer and had the internet, I quickly made myself a myspace account, with the goal of finding old friends from high school, finding people with similar interests, and perhaps maybe a few of my favorite celebs. The last one of course didn't pan out, but I did find most everyone I was looking for from High School and beyond and I found a plethora of people who enjoy Star Trek as much as I do.
5. For me coming online and discussing Star Trek with my like minded friends is like attending a daily Star Trek Convention. We can discuss the things we enjoy about the franchise, what bugs us about it, and we can have a generally intellegent debate about things we have different opinions on.
6. I grew up being raised on country music but quickly found myself getting bored with it, then I discovered a local rock station, 97.1 The Eagle and my mind was opened to the wild and wonderful world of Rock and Roll music of the 1990s, 1980s, and 1970s.
7. One time while listening to The Eagle with my buddies, they played "Stairway to Heaven". I must have been 17 or 18 at the time and had never heard it before then. The beauty of the song brought tears of joy to my eyes, while the solo near the end made me have an uncontrollable urge to headbang. My friends in formed me it was Led Zeppelin and I made it a personal goal to buy every album I could find on CD. Now over 10 years later I have nearly completed that mission.
8. I became a Star Trek fan when I was 12 years old during season 5 or 6 of TNG's run on TV. From that time forward I watched every episode I could of all the different series when they were brand new.
9. After Star Trek Enterprise was cancelled I gave myself a new goal in life, to collect every Trek series on DVD. It took me well over a year searching Amazon, Ebay, and Trektoy.com/forum for deals, but I finally accomplished my mission in August of last year.
10. I am an out of practice artist, mainly because for one, I am my own worst critic, and for two I have simply been too distracted but I am trying to get back into drawing but my muse rarely strikes like it used to.
11. I used to go for long distance walks, one day roughly about 10 years ago I walked from my home to a point about 16 miles away and back agian.
12. Red is my favorite color, it is bold and powerful and it crackles with the energy of life.
13. When opening a pack of cigarettes, I take one out and turn it upside down and put it back in the pack, and save that cigarette for the last.
14. I once was Babtist, then we began going to Christian church, before we stopped going at all. I quickly became jaded and angry and became an Athiest, and I stayed that way for a long time. Then I spent 9 months in jail for assulting my father in an altercation we had and I had time to think. I rediscovered my faith I had lost, and learned about myself a bit more than I had known before.
15. I wouldn't describe myself as a "true" Cristian, but more of an agnostic with Chirstian leanings.
16. I have 3 tattoos and want more.
17. When opening a new pack of smokes, I use a patterned system to pack them. 5 hits on the filter end, flip it around and give 5 hits to filter end again, then 4 and 4, 3 and 3, 2 and 2, and 1 and 1.
18. My hair has gotten so long I generally will keep it tied back unless I'm sleeping or about to jump in the shower.
19. I've always wanted to learn how to play the electric guitar, but have never had one.
20. I keep my keys on a keyring attached to my wallet, as result I haven't lost my keys for 5 or 6 years running.
21. I have a chair I can sit in when I go outside to smoke, but generally I will pace back in forth through our apartment's breezeway.
22. I tried some Earl Grey tea once, and found out that it wasn't my cup of tea.
23. I take my coffee black with 3 sugars.
24. When typing out the number for this answer, I typed 14 instead of 24 at first .
25. I once appeared in a play as a kid called The War with Grandpa.