Friday, October 28, 2011

I'm Nerdy and I Know it (Sung to the tune "I'm Sexy and I Know it" by LMFAO)

When I walk on by, girls be looking like damn who's this guy?
I pay to the beat, walking on the street with in my new Ensign Deadmeat, yeah
This is how I roll, phaser on stun, I patrol,
It's Kor'Tar with the big ass fro
And like Borg in the dark I got the glow
Girl look at that outfit (x3)
I-I-I I geek out
Girl look at that outfit (x3)
I geek out

When I walk in the spot, this is what I see
Everybody stops and they staring at me
I got a phaser in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it

I'm nerdy and I know it (x2)

When I'm at the mall, security just can't fight them off
When I'm at the beach, I scan for alien tail
This is how I roll, come on ladies it's time to go

We headed to Quark's bar, baby don't be nervous
No latinum, no Phasers, and I still get service

Girl look at that outift (x3)
I geek out
Girl look at that outfit (x3)
I geek out

When I walk in the spot, this is what I see
Everybody stops and they staring at me
I got a Phaser in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it(Show it show it)

I'm nerdy and I know it (x2)

I'm NERDY AND I KNOW IT...

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, Yeah
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, Yeah
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah yeah

Girl look at that outfit (x3)
I geek out
Girl look at that outfit (x3)
I geek out

No comments:

Post a Comment